Books | Questions & Tags ☀️

20 May 2019

Hello!

I'm back with survey questions. This time around, it is something that has always been dear to my heart. Book! And I'm thinking to limit to only 10 questions per post. So here we go!
  1. The first book that makes you started reading book series? - Twilight Saga 😂 They were good okay. Everyone's teenage crush haha
  2. The best reading experience you have ever had? - Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella, I remembered reading that book during my trip in Australia when I was 17. I read it everywhere, even inside the moving car, which I normally will not do.
  3. Which book has affected or influenced you the most so far? - The Secret Series by Rhonda Byrne.
  4. What do you use as a bookmark? - Literally everything. From photobooth pictures to random card or receipt to proper bookmarks. 
  5. When do you usually read? - I don't have a specific time, whenever I have free time I will try to read. I need to make it a habit and decided the best time to read, but haven't find one yet.
  6. Do you remember the first book that you read? - Not really, but when I was in primary school, I loved to read Siri 3 Penyiasat and Siri Lima Penyiasat. 
  7. Which do you prefer - paperback, hardcover or e-book? Hardcover.
  8. Do you ever leave "a mark" (deliberate and/or not deliberate) in your books? For example, write in them, underline quotes, coffeemarks or food crumbs and etc. - Depends on what kind of book. Usually not. But I used to highlight Hlovate's books because they have a lot of good quotes!
  9. Do you ever browse through to the last pages in order find out the ending? - No. I don't like spoiler. But I constantly browse through the last pages to check how many pages left.
  10. Do you sell/give away your books or do you keep them, even though you don't like one of them? - I had give away some before. But mostly I keep, because I'm a hoarder 😂 Maybe I might sell or give away some after doing Marie Kondo soon. 

See ya!

No comments