Ramadan Goals 🌠

06 May 2019

Salam.

Alhamdulillah we have made it to another Ramadan! 💞

To be honest, I don't have specific goals that I want to achieved by the end of the month. I don't want to stress myself out by having unrealistic goals like all the previous Ramadan. Instead, I want to consistently making a progress on my good habits and get rid of my bad habits. I want to be more mindful of my surrounding and hopefully kinder to people around me and myself.

Habits that I've been doing for awhile / want to do even after Ramadan has passed:

  • Smile more.
  • Reading Quran everyday.
  • Memorizing Juzk 30.
  • Tadabbur.
  • Learn about Rasulullah.
  • Terawih at Masjid.
  • Reading books.
  • Eat with the mindful portion.
  • Solat Dhuha & other solat sunat.
  • Listen or read al-mathurat.
  • Listen to podcast.
  • Consistently writing my blog.
  • Consistently journal.
  • Social media detox.
  • Wake up early.
  • Did not sleep after subuh.
  • Donate money or things.
  • Organize my space.

Have a blessing Ramadan everyone! Lets embrace it before it's gone. May we become a better version of ourself.

Love and light,
AS

No comments